Monday, November 24, 2008

Ride 'til you ralf

We killed some time Saturday AM over at Chuck E Cheese...the kids have fun, we never stay long, and I don't get skeeved out going in there (I know some are pretty nasty) although it DID smell like throw-up. :o( Did you know they open at 9am? Bruce and I thought that was hilarious...we were joking that Bruce and Chase were going to be sent there every weekend in their pajamas.

Here's Addy riding the merry go round...for like the 30th time...and she didn't ralf ;o)
Chase and Daddy being tough-guys on the roller coaster ride...it's for big kids, you know.Get me the HELL out of here! Sorry, I couldn't resist





2 comments:

Haddon Family said...

hey! No kidding, we ALMOST went to chuck e cheese saturday morning too!! But we opted for dulles town center instead... now that you've proven 3 and under can have fun at CEC though we might have to go!

The Lillis Family! said...

hahaha so cute. i love the pic of addy. thats about how gigi is all day. crying!