Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chase's 3rd Birthday Bash!

We had a blast over the weekend celebrating Chase's 3rd Birthday! Man, time really does fly!

This post is slowly turning into the "post that wasn't" b/c I just can't seem to think of what to write, other than we had it at the pool house in our neighborhood which worked out SUPER for us, we had a Christmas/Santa/Frosty/Rudolph themed party, b/c what else can you do for a kid who's b-day is a week before Christmas?, we had a great time seeing everyone, the kids loved decorating cookies...that seemed to be the hit of the party, Santa came for a visit and the kids were 50/50 happy to see him or freaked out...which I had expected. Chase was too busy making out with his cookie that he had just decorated to talk to Santa (SERIOUSLY), we cut the HUGE cake that I not so brilliantly sat in direct sunlight (so the candles were all over the place...whoops!) and then most of the kids had about "had it" and either headed home or over to the playground.

I was so pleased with the party...I just wish we had taken more/better pictures of the birthday boy! :o(

I'm totally copying my friend Megan and making a photo collage...I think if you click on the photo, a new window will open with larger pictures :o)



Happy birthday, my little boyfriend!

No comments: