OK, OK, I know...I have been slacking big time!
I have tons of stuff to talk about, but since I’m so far behind, I’m feeling kind of overwhelmed! I’m making a list to get myself going!
I just pulled pictures off of my camera and some of the things I need to post about are:
4th Annual Richardson Pig Roast
~A GREAT time as always, the kids were maniacs playing, and Carol and I broke the tree swing
Richardson Family Trip to the Nationals Game on Father’s Day
~Chase and Bruce were all hyped up to run the bases after the game...and Chase chickened out
Hilarious pictures my Mom sent me from a visit from Chase and Addy
~Chase was doing manual labor in his underwear...makes sense, less laundry, right?
Chef Chase making eggs for breakfast
~The kid is a speed-cracker, and I have the pictures to prove it!
Took the kids to the Carnival
~Chase loved it, Addy was not much of a fan...hilarious pictures!
Rocked out while making pancakes with my little buddy
~Chase dancing on the counters
Addy had a mystery ailment last week and was a complete mess
~Awesome picture of her mid-meltdown at the pool...she’s better now!
Chase got a big-kid bike!
~We call him Lance Armstrong!
My Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant
~It’s kicking butt!
So! My goal is to do a post a day until I’m all caught up!
3 comments:
We all tend to slack. I know I was behind as well for a bit. Finally put something up.
The brow beating worked!! See you in 9 DAYS!! Beach, here we come!
glad to see youre back!
Post a Comment