Friday, August 20, 2010

Why the 1st half of the year was a complete blogging wash for me

I had a long-winded post about this whole thing, which I think is "too much", but I think these 2 images do the trick!
(this came on January 4th, Bruce's first day back to work after Christmas and New Years...no warning, and no severance)
and then...
(This happened on March 4th...the rehabilitation process for me was 4+ months long and awful...this is a picture of me getting my 2nd cortisone injection into my spinal cord, to reduce the swelling at the base of my neck and chill my nerves out for a few days, about 2 months after my operation)

Made me pretty much not really feel like blogging the first half of the year

We are glad to have it behind us, besides the 2 really, truly sucky things that happened, there were some really great things too...but the thought of going back and trying to re-cap everything is just too overwhelming for me...plus, my memory is pretty fuzzy of the entire month of March...sad, but true!

Here's to moving on!

3 comments:

The Samsons said...

I'd say those are pretty good excuses. not good things but well I'm happy they are behind you. i always enjoy your posts and have missed your blog being the happening place...welcome back :)

Haddon Family said...

ditto meredith Im glad those things are behind you and Im looking forward to hearing about your family again!

Carol Rice said...

Wahoo! Welcome back! We missed you in Georgia.