Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Addy can EAT!

I should totally have a picture for this post, I'll have to dig around to see if I can find one that fits.





Addy is REALLY petite...she'll be 15 months the first week of May and she is still in an infant carrier. At her last Dr's appt she was 18lbs...you have to be 20 to face forward in a car seat. This is KILLING her...she turns her head around all the time to be able to watch the overhead DVD player with Chase when we are in the car.





I think she is trying really hard to put on some weight...this AM she ate a whole pancake, lifted up her plate and said "more" and then ate a half of a banana! She would have kept eating if I would have let her...when I took her out of her high-chair, she didn't even have any random pieces of her meal leftover in her seat...that is so not normal!



MORE FOOD MOM!!! This is what she does, she tries to shovel the last pieces in by lifting up her plate!

She's just now wearing 12-month tops and still has to wear 6/9 month bottoms...she is so not my kid! Wish her some luck for her checkup...she can't wait to pick out a new pink car seat! :o)

3 comments:

The Roberts said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO tiny Christine. Owen was in his big Britax carseat (rear facing of course) by 6 months because he was already over 20 lbs. For somebody that tiny she did have a big breakfast:)

The Samsons said...

I know I just saw her, but I didn't realize how teeny she is! But how fabulous she has such a great appetite :) Here's hoping she tips the scales at 20 lbs. soon - not fair that her brother gets all the DVD fun to himself ;)

MP said...

sorry..i didn't mean to torment you! Sorry about the whole nursery ordeal..I love the new pictures of addy...poor little thing she will catch up in weight soon!!